The first time I tried to meditate, it did not go well. It ending after a minute and I thought to myself…. "How am I ever going to learn this? How do people do this? I can’t last a minute!"
However, I stuck to it because I knew all the benefits that meditation provides such as….
- Lowers stress
- Reduces anxiety
- Improves mental health
- Improves being present in the moment
- Increases concentration and attention span
- Reduces memory loss
- Generates empathy and kindness
- Improves sleep
- Lowers pain
- Reduces negative thoughts
- Allows you to improve patience and tolerance
And so many more….but hopefully you get the point.
I knew that learning this skill would help me. It was not easy. I didn’t commit right away, as I was super skeptical…..
Well, what I found out was that consistency matters.
I learned that had to commit to the practice in order for it to work - that it takes time to actually reap the benefits.
I am so glad that I stuck with it. It ended up being a gateway drug for my brain to open up enough mental clarity to continue my healing journey.
However, I also learned that it’s not easy to do it when no one else around you meditates.
When you commit to these 5 days of meditation, you will be able to:
- Go through a guided meditation with me each day
- Help jump-start your own practice
- Learn what you’ve maybe been doing is actually holding you back from incorporating this practice.
- Learn how to incorporate this practice into your daily life
This 5-Day Breath Commitment is going to be game-changing for anyone who’s experiencing anxiety.
Because learning how to meditate and manage your 86,0000 thoughts a day is life-changing.
This was the first thing that I learned to reduce my fear & anxiety, and I want to share this with you!
Purchase today to receive recordings of each of these 5 sessions, so you can kickstart your meditation journey.